- Junior camp (July 20 - 22)
Junior camp (July 20 - 22)
This camp is designed for the player (ages 8-12) who is interested in learning the basics of tennis or who has just begun to play the sport of tennis. During this camp, the following will be covered:
- Basic strokes (forehand, backhand, serve, volley, and overhead)
- Correct grips
- Proper footwork
- Correct stroke production
- Singles and doubles strategy
- Scoring, making line calls, proper tennis etiquette, etc.
Camp sessions will begin at 9am to 12pm. If weather interferes, we will delay until the consecutive week day.